ABSOLUTE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABSOLUTE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OH MY lol :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haloo

Haloo

OH MY lol :) Empty
PostSubject: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:27 am

and just how do we go about adding ss to this??? answers i demand them....
Back to top Go down
Elf

Elf

PostSubject: Re: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:46 am

since I am lazy I wont tdo it now or even try but one way is to use HTML coding. Bascially you host an image/video on imageshack/youtube and you copy and past the URL codin and it should appear on screen ^_^
Back to top Go down
Haloo

Haloo

PostSubject: Re: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:56 am

You have got to be kidding >< how about this i email you the images you figure it out and post them
Back to top Go down
Elf

Elf

PostSubject: Re: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:42 am

ok sounds good and as for the [posting you mean as forum Icon? to post in a thread? etc give me more info please Smile
Back to top Go down
Haloo

Haloo

PostSubject: Re: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:30 pm

hehe i meant signatures but i think Fathymir is workin on some that we can have a data base for our members to pick from.
Back to top Go down
Elf

Elf

PostSubject: Re: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 am

Good Idea Smile
Back to top Go down
Fathymir

Fathymir

PostSubject: Re: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:42 am

Speaking of screenshots, I'd like a few from you to see what can come up with for banners etc.
Back to top Go down
Elf

Elf

PostSubject: Re: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:03 pm

Fathymir wrote:
Speaking of screenshots, I'd like a few from you to see what can come up with for banners etc.

You mean from me?

What ever you do don't take any from billy *cough *cough
Back to top Go down
Haloo

Haloo

PostSubject: Re: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:01 pm

I would like to attempt to get some ss of all the guild and elf ><><><>< i don think so need a new one of the guild for heading pic lol
Back to top Go down
AuraLigh

AuraLigh

PostSubject: yeah yeah yeah   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:08 pm

Since in the pic u guys have I'm not in it Sad

I want to be next to UGLY I love you
Back to top Go down
Elf

Elf

PostSubject: Re: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:34 pm

lol, yeah you can help for damage control making her look a bit better
Back to top Go down
Lonith

Lonith

PostSubject: Re: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:19 am

go to www.photobucket.com put your SS there and then copy and paste link from there to your post. Check out my SS I will Post them today.
Back to top Go down
Haloo

Haloo

PostSubject: :))   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:45 pm

Thanks all for input Lonith nice info. still tryin to figure out the site so all be patent we have not decided what we want for the look or anything 100% yet there will be some changes as we go and learn more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH MY lol :)   OH MY lol :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH MY lol :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABSOLUTE :: Screenshots and Videos-
Jump to: