ABSOLUTE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABSOLUTE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OK forgot to ask so here goes

Go down 
+2
Lonith
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

OK forgot to ask so here goes Empty
PostSubject: OK forgot to ask so here goes   OK forgot to ask so here goes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:01 pm

were attempting to make a guild symbol and were asking for feed back on what you think would work well for us. i know that i want the coloring to go along well with the site, and the image to go well with us as a whole guild, but after that no idea what to do so... speak up NOW!!!! plz plz plz
Back to top Go down
https://pwabsolute1.forumotion.net
Lonith

Lonith

PostSubject: Re: OK forgot to ask so here goes   OK forgot to ask so here goes Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:47 pm

Make it the Absolute Vodka Bottle
Back to top Go down
Fathymir

Fathymir

PostSubject: Re: OK forgot to ask so here goes   OK forgot to ask so here goes Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:29 pm

That borders on rights infringements if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
illionis994

illionis994

PostSubject: Re: OK forgot to ask so here goes   OK forgot to ask so here goes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:54 am

How bout Elf wings, werebeast stingray and human sword(flying tools) combined all together and glowing? i am crazzzy! lol stupid idea but here it goes
Back to top Go down
Elf

Elf

PostSubject: Re: OK forgot to ask so here goes   OK forgot to ask so here goes Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Spies on ABSOLUTE......
lol!
Back to top Go down
Haloo

Haloo

PostSubject: Re: OK forgot to ask so here goes   OK forgot to ask so here goes Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 pm

LMAO Elfie you need to come by more often and tell ugly to as well. Hugs all our friends at PWI
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK forgot to ask so here goes   OK forgot to ask so here goes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK forgot to ask so here goes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABSOLUTE :: Voting Booth-
Jump to: