ABSOLUTE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABSOLUTE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for me to say GoodBye to PW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonith

Lonith

Time for me to say GoodBye to PW Empty
PostSubject: Time for me to say GoodBye to PW   Time for me to say GoodBye to PW Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:13 pm

Ever since that damn INT server came around I've had nothing but problems on the PW.my server from lag to not being able to log into game. Now I'm able to log in and play there is never a soul in guild online. I've sent Haloo countless mesages in game and still no reply. I'm no longer a Guild member as of today and took out all my alts. I'll be on the PW Europe Server and will time to time pop in to PW.my to see if it is still the same. I had lots of fun here and now all the fun on this server is dead and gone for me. Lost Most of my ingame friends to the INT server as well. Hope everyone else continues to have fun but I just can't play on this server anymore as bored as it makes me. I'm sure as soon as SpicyJane hears about me leaving the server she will as well. See you when I see you..
Back to top Go down
EvilZelda

PostSubject: Re: Time for me to say GoodBye to PW   Time for me to say GoodBye to PW Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:22 pm

Sorry to hear you are leaving also Lonith, and I am guessing that if you leave Spicy is also going.

Hope you all have fun in INT server, and hope everything goes great for you two.
Back to top Go down
Lonith

Lonith

PostSubject: Re: Time for me to say GoodBye to PW   Time for me to say GoodBye to PW Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:51 pm

We aren't going to INT server was saying since it came along alot of friends and 80% of the server now play there actively. AAlso I get mad lag and constant log in issues now that it is live that I neve got before. I pay on Private servers now and have no lag and have lots of fun cause I get to PVP alot. I'll pop in once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Haloo

Haloo

PostSubject: Re: Time for me to say GoodBye to PW   Time for me to say GoodBye to PW Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:22 pm

Sorry you are leaving lon hope you and spicy find happiness whereever you go. And i wasnt answering coz it was not me online. My pc died i sent you message on msn when i was able to get to a pc but they didnt have skype so i couldnt contact you there. I have a pc again so am back online. Anyways good luck to you both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for me to say GoodBye to PW   Time for me to say GoodBye to PW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for me to say GoodBye to PW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABSOLUTE :: General Chat-
Jump to: