ABSOLUTE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ABSOLUTE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Busyness :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elf

Elf

Busyness :( Empty
PostSubject: Busyness :(   Busyness :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:06 am

Hey guys. I just wanted to inform every one that I am sorry if I have not been as active as I like. But I will try to work on it in forums and in game. But for sure until Tuesday night I will be not so active in anything but my school work. Also Until sept 2nd I may not obtain any bevel's being duo to the fact of the server decision problems. Basically by mid sept I will know 100% where me and some of our members stand. If all goes as planned we will all end up together one way or another. Any way I will work on forums on Wednesday given i have the time too Smile also I will elaborate more on my issues when i log in and if want to hear it, just catch me when I am on one of my ramblings . (tends to happen from time to time even if its only me listening)
Back to top Go down
Haloo

Haloo

Busyness :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busyness :(   Busyness :( Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Elfie take your time hon figure things out in your way whatever is best for you were all here to support whatever you do hon hugs and tell AI HIIIIII miss her too
Back to top Go down

Busyness :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ABSOLUTE :: General Chat-
Jump to: